Trauma & Fractures
Motor vehicle accidents, sports and falls are the leading causes of fractures. Depending on the severity, some fractures may heal on their own, while others may need surgical intervention. The highly credentialed orthopedic doctors at Columbia Orthopaedic Groupin mid-Missouri care for all types of fractures. Our facility has onsite X-ray equipment to help our doctors diagnose and treat fractures quickly.
Some of the common traumatic fractures we see include:
- Complex, non-healing fractures
- Hip fractures
- Femur (thigh bone) fractures
- Tibia and fibula (lower leg bones) fractures
- Arm and wrist fractures
- Foot and ankle fractures
- Fractures with deformity/angulation
- Post-traumatic reconstruction
For the highest quality orthopedic trauma and fracture care in mid-Missouri, call Columbia Orthopaedic Group at (573) 443-2402.